The BTN Group announced this week the winners of the inaugural Business
Travel Sustainability Awards America during the business travel media and event
company’s 3rd annual Business Travel Sustainability Summit Americas
in New York.
Nominations were reviewed via a two-stage entry process, with the
judges focused on how companies have worked to serve business travel buyers,
while pushing to advance environmental sustainability within the travel
industry through tangible, supported results. Judges for the Business Travel
Sustainability Awards Americas included corporate travel managers and consultants
alongside sustainability and ESG experts.
The following companies took home awards:
- Achievement in Sustainability – Airline: Air Canada
- Achievement in Advancing Sustainability – Data and
- Achievement in Sustainability – Ground Transportation
Provider Driver Hire: Uber
- Achievement in Sustainability – Innovation: HRS
- Achievement in Sustainability – Meetings & Events: Hubli
- Achievement in Sustainability – TMC: BCD Travel
- Sustainability Champion: Tobias Ragge, HRS
- Achievement in Sustainability – Managed Travel Program:
BTN will feature in-depth
coverage of the Business Travel Sustainability Award winners along with a
series of travel program case studies focused on sustainability in a special
editorial series to publish on June 12.