Boston sports, entertainment and retail developments
These are some key projects in this area that our panelists will discuss. Read more about these developments by clicking on the links:
Why it matters
What you will learn:
- Understand how the Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Patriots activate the areas around their stadiums and arenas to encourage traffic and create a sense of community.
- Learn about the strategies behind the redevelopment of North Station and the Causeway Street area to create a destination outside of TD Garden.
- What types of retail tenants and personal activation are using Teams that wouldn’t work before?
- From destination restaurants to pop-up shops, learn how leading entertainment options are utilizing the space they have.
How to get more business:
Boston’s athletic teams and their associated businesses remain the major economic engines for the city. Understand how the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and the TRACK are bringing a new focus to creating personal experiences at New Balance. Improve your business by understanding the impact of building communities through entertainment, retail and hospitality avenues.
Investors, Owners, Developers, Designers, Agents, Retail Renters, Architects, Contractors, Engineers, Sports Fans and you!
Why you should attend:
Bisnow events bring together the industry’s biggest power players to identify opportunities to build your network and grow your business. With the world’s largest audience of commercial real estate professionals, nobody knows how we can help your business more than we do.
If you have any questions, recommendations, comments or press inquiries, please email our Boston Events Producer Chris Picher at email@example.com.
Our commitment to safety
In 2021, we welcomed more than 72,000 participants live and in person worldwide. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events follow all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols.
So at this event you can expect:
- Enhanced disinfection protocols will be followed throughout the event area, including regularly disinfecting surfaces throughout the event and providing hand sanitizer to all attendees.
As venues and local regulations evolve, the CRE industry continues to lead. As such, we will surely gather to do what we do best: networking, connections and engagement to get more business. We look forward to hosting you soon.